Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 03:08, February 26, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
|This is part of the Dungeon Build series, see Dungeon Guide for all Dungeon builds.|
|This build requires Consumables to operate properly.|
This build uses Permanent Shadow Form to solo the dungeon Rragar's Menagerie. Do it for pleasure, the end chest, or run PUGS from Doomlore Shrine.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assa/ele shadow=12+1+3 earth=12][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Glyph of Lesser Energy][ebon battle standard of honor][sliver armor][by ural's hammer][feigned neutrality][death's charge][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant Insignias
- A spear of enchanting with a +10 vs. fire shield
- +20 energy Staff suggested with +20% enchantment
- Run to Rragar's using Essence or have another perma run there for you.
Level 1 Edit
- Activate essence and run to the Warden group you need to kill to open the door.
- Death's Charge to the healer and 3->4->5->6->7.
- Hide behind the rock to the left to avoid Ignite Arrows.
- Next kill the Warden then the rest of the Charr.
- Repeat for Rragar, hiding at the bottom edge of the cliff while you wait for recharge.
- The next part you need to precast SF before grabbing a keg and run to the end of the hallway. You will have to recast SF while holding the keg.
- If you manage to survive with Death's Charge and Feigned Neutrality, run to the end. Otherwise have your party wipe before running.
Level 2 Edit
- Run to Rragar and kill him with Sliver then run to next level.
Level 3 Edit
- Pull first group away so party can pass and continue down to the Flesheater.
- Have group help kill Charr at opening.
- Use kegs to kill the next two groups.
- Kill Flesheater then head up to boss room.
- Pull any groups away from party.
- Put up EBSoH and have everyone kill Rragar Maneater with EVAS, EVSS, etc. then Hidesplitter.