This build has been archived as of 22:31, 17 February 2009 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build uses heavy degen to counter the Shadow Form nerf.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Elementalist FireMagic=12 ShadowArts=12+1+3 DeadlyArts=3][Glyph of Swiftness][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Radiation Field][Meteor Shower][Bed Of Coals][Viper's Defense][Shadow Refuge][/build] </pvxbig>
- An Asuran rank of 5+ is advisable
- Any armor.
- Radiant Insignias and Runes of Attunement on as many pieces of armor as possible.
- Weapon of Enchanting and +5 energy, such as the Totem Axe and a Fire Magic focus with +15 -1 energy regen and +30hp, like the one of Honglei Sun.
- Enter Riven Earth from Rata Sum, and take the bounty.
- Go to the Raptor Cave and use the skills 1->2->3.
- Now enter the Raptor Cave and lure as many Raptors as you like.
- Wait for the Raptors to form a close mob, and then cast skills 4->5->6->7.
- Recast Shadow Form.
- Now cast Shadow Refuge and attack the closed raptor for a heal boost, best is Rekoff Broodmother because she will survive the degen.
- If all the raptors are dead collect the drops and rezone.
- Angorodon standing to near the entrance of the Raptor Cave.
- Failure to recast Shadow Form.
- Getting killed by Rekoff Broodmother before collecting all the loot.
- Not having enough energy.
- Asuran rank not being high enough.
- You need around 65 energy.
- Don't forget to activate the Asuran Title.
- This build can't kill Rekoff Broodmother.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnhYNL5Idl8 Video of the run
A variant that can kill Rekoff Broodmother. <pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Elementalist EarthMagic=12 ShadowArts=12+1+3 DeadlyArts=3][Glyph of Swiftness][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Sliver Armor][Radiation Field][Viper's Defense][Optional][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Glyph of Lesser Energy If you have a low Asura rank or are generally low on energy or uncomfortable with the cost of the chain.
- Feigned Neutrality or Death's Charge You will want the option of a heal, whichever you are comfortable with to survive possibly multiple twisting jaws.
- Mindbender or Dark Escape Can speed up the gathering of aggro for a faster run. Mindbender in particular is convenient at high rank because of its higher speed boost and half casting.
This Build may also be used to farm vermin outside Senji's Corner.