This build has been archived as of 18:20, 6 May 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Phoenix Blossom Assassin employs various enchantments, allowing the use of Golden Phoenix Strike to skip lead attacks and immediately follow with a variety of devastating Dual Attacks.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/eleme dagger=11+1+1 critic=12+1 airmag=6][golden phoenix strike][death blossom][moebius strike][Twisting Fangs][Critical Eye][storm djinns haste][conjure lightning][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Radiant or Survivor's Insignias, it's a matter of preference.
- Shocking Daggers of Fortitude
- A +5 Energy 30 HP Spear along with a selection of shields for your defensive set.
- Cast your enchantments first, generally your conjure spell, followed by your speed buff. This way your long-recharge conjure is covered.
- Maintain Critical Eye.
- Find a target and start your chain: Golden Phoenix Strike -> Death Blossom ->Moebius Strike-> Twisting Fangs -> Moebius -> etc.
- Recast your enchantments as needed or as they become available.
- General anti-melee hexes.
- Enchantment removal, though this should not be a large problem due to the build's multiple enchantments.
- Horns of the Ox for KD's.
- Death's Charge for a shadow step.
- Feigned Neutrality for self healing.
- Assassin's Remedy for condition removal.
- The build's combo can be run with any long term enchantment that can be kept up constantly (Vital Boon) for example. However, be wary of long recharge enchantments like Conjure Flame, as if they are stripped, your combo is rendered un-executable without an outside source of enchantment.
- Virtually any enchantments can be used to trigger Golden Phoenix Strike, the conjure/speed boost combos seem to fit best, as they provide extra damage AND a speed buff, two very crucial things to an assassin.
- If you run a Conjure Element spell, be sure to cast it first and cover it with the appropriate speed boost enchantment.