Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of July 2, 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/eleme firema=12 shadow=12+1+3][Fire Attunement][Shadow Form][Shadow Walk][Phoenix][Meteor Shower][Bed of Coals][Lava Font][Dark Escape][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant or Shrouded Armor.
- 20% enchanting, +5 energy weapon, such as a Totem Axe.
- +12 energy rec. fire, +15 energy -1 regeneration, +30 health second hand item, such as those exchanged for Jade Bracelets.
- Lightbringer level 4 or above has been proven to work, Higher is better.
- Enter Ravenheart Gloom from the Gate of Anguish. Receive the bounty from the Whispers Informant.
- Run past the first group of foes with Shadow Form and Dark Escape. Shadow Form is not necessary if you use careful timing and hug the right wall.
- Now, near your position is a mob made entirely of spellcasters, lacking a Heart Tormentor.
- Wait for combat between the Shadow Army and the Order of Whispers ends. Get closer to the mixed group.
- Precast Fire Attunement.
- Cast Shadow Form and get into the middle of the enemy group with Shadow Walk.
- Now, cast Phoenix, Meteor Shower, Bed of Coals, Lava Font, Phoenix and finally Lava Font in that order.
- Once Shadow Form is about to expire (blinking slowly / quickly) use Dark Escape and run to safety.
- Once the mixed group has been cleared, repeat the above tactics for the group of six Curse of Darknesses.
- After that, you may want to attempt an attack on the group containing two Wind of Darknesses and one Scourge of Darkness.
- If a torment gemstone drops at any time, making a clean escape and retrieving it is always an option.
- Heart and Earth tormentors can severely damage, or kill you.
- This build works in other areas with tight grouping mobs.
- Works in Hard Mode with LB R6+
See also Edit
- Video of the run being done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdF5q-4_LyY
- Another video, done in hard mode (Details in video): http://youtube.com/watch?v=8JB-zeDp0as