This build has been archived as of 02:44, February 26, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
|This is part of the Dungeon Build series, see Dungeon Guide for all Dungeon builds.|
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/E Sha=12+1+3 Crit=12+1 Deadly=3][Glyph of Swiftness][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Ear Bite][Radiation Field]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Dark Escape][Death's Charge][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Radiants/Attunements
- +20 Energy staff of Enchanting
- Zealous Scythe of Enchanting
- Follow the path on maps.
- Maintain Shadow Form with DP and GoS
- Use IAU, Dark Escape, and Death's Charge as needed(mostly vs. Vaettirs).
- Avoid Incubus by following the map.
- Blow up the ice door with a keg(recast SF before picking up the keg).
- Lure the first Havok-kin to a Dwarven Powder Keg Station and blow him up. Pick up the key.
- Use defensive skills versus vaettirs.
- At the southwestern corner of the map is a Lever. Use it. This lowers the bridge.
- Run across and wait for the 4 spouts surrounding the key to turn off. Grab it.
- Run to level 2.
- Sometimes the north bridge (as show on the map) wont go down and you will have to go to the one next to it.
- Avoid incubus by following the map.
- At the southern corner of the map is the boss Grelk Iceslash. Use your scythe to maintain energy and degen him to death. Pick up the key
- Run to Level 3.
- If you are running people, have them run with you and die by the next rez shrine(if they make it).
- Die and collect cash.
- Run into Havok's room and gather up as much agro as you can.
- Use your scythe and degen to death, taking the time to move the mob out of Well of Blood.
- Being bad around vaettirs.
- Accidentally agroing an Incubus.
- A Cupcake or similar consumable speed booster (any rock candy is fine) is necessary to complete the first level of this dungeon. The +25% speed boost from Dark Escape is not sufficient on its own to break agro with Shadows and Veattirs. This will likely result in death and a subsequently difficult mob to navigate after res. You need at least +33% speed boost to break agro with most mobs in HM in this dungeon. While most mobs are of little consequence, Shadows and Veattirs cannot be overlooked on account of their SF ignoring skills and signets.