Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 20:11, 11 July 2007 (CEST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category other before being archived.
This build is designed for PvP and uses high damage Signets and other ranged attacks, that allows for high-damage attacks while keeping the user in a safe distance from the middle of battle. That, in combination with the Assassin's high AL allows for a sturdy caster that can handle pressure more effectively than many other spellcasters usually can.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/eleme deadly=12+1+1 shadow=8+1 airmag=10][crippling dagger][dancing daggers][blinding surge][entangling asp][signet of shadows][signet of toxic shock][deadly paradox][feigned neutrality][/build] </pvxbig>
- Shrouded or Radiant Armor
- Insightful Airstaff of Enchanting with a 5^50 energy inscription
- Before entering aggro activate Deadly Paradox.
- Keep Deadly Paradox up at all times.
- When attacking the enemy, cast Crippling Dagger, Dancing Daggers, Blinding Surge, and Entangling Asp. Before the conditions are removed, activate Signet of Shadows and Signet of Toxic Shock.
- Spam Dancing Daggers until the enemy is dead or reuse the combo as the recharge times allow.
- If you start to die, cast Deadly Paradox then Feigned Neutrality in that order.
- At the specified attribute distribution (and maximum efficiency), the full combo will deal 372 damage (57+99+32+94+90), not counting armor penetration, plus 99 more damage for each additional casting of Dancing Daggers.
- Excessive condition removal.
- Avatar of Melandru ignores the degeneration (it doesn't give you immunity specifically, they just don't cause you to suffer the effects of the condition(s))
- Ignorance shuts down the main offense of this build.
- Replace Crippling Dagger with Dark escape for alliance battle
- Replace Crippling Dagger with Signet of Malice for Condition Removal.
- Replace Blinding Surge with Ash Blast.
- Crippling Dagger can be replaced with Augury of Death for a Deep Wound spike.
- For Arena use, replace Crippling Dagger with a Resurrection Signet.