This build has been archived as of 14 September 2008, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The AoD Spike Sin uses Aura of Displacement to start the Deadly Arts Chain instead of Shadow Prison for a shorter recharging spike and a counter to the Shadow Prison nerf.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/E dead=12+1+1 dag=10+1 Cri=7+1 fir=4][Glyph of Immolation][Aura of Displacement][Iron Palm][Falling Spider][Vampiric Assault][Impale][Signet of Toxic Shock][Dash][/build] </pvxbig>
- BE SURE TO ADD RESURRECTION SIGNET FOR RANDOM ARENAS
- Full Survivor Insignias and Runes of Vitae (at least 30 energy) (600 health)
- Zealous Daggers.
- Ebon Daggers.
- Vampiric Daggers.
All daggers need:
- Use Glyph of Immolation before engaging in battle.
- Find your target, activate Aura of Displacement, and activate the combo as follows:
- Iron Palm → Falling Spider → Vampiric Assault → Impale → Signet of Toxic Shock.