This build has been archived as of 22:54, May 21, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Use overpowered scythes and Seeping Wound to win.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Dervish ScytheMastery=12 CriticalStrikes=12+1+1][Seeping Wound][Wearying Strike][Mystic Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Assassin's Remedy][Way of the Master][Dash][Resurrection Signet][/build] PvP versions of skills:
- [[Mystic Sweep (PvP)@12]
- [[Eremite's Attack (PvP)@12]
- [[Assassin's Remedy (PvP)@14]
- Survivors Insignias.
- Vampiric and Elemental Scythes,
- Staff for Enchantments.
- Defence Sets.
- Hex your target with SW.
- Use Wearying Strike → Mystic Sweep → Eremite's Attack to spike.
- Maintain Assassin's Remedy and Way of the Master. Cover Assassin's Remedy with Way of the Master since being immune to blind is arguably more important than critical hit chance.
- Res your teammates with res sig.
- Hex Removal.
- Standard melee counters.
- Enchantment removal.
- [[Rending Sweep@12] - enchantment removal.
- [[Aura Slicer@12] - more conditions to trigger [[Seeping Wound@14] and more damage.
- [[Crippling Sweep@12] / [[Crippling Victory@12] - more conditions to trigger [[Seeping Wound@14] and extra snare.
- [[Deaths Charge@3] - more mobility.