Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 12:35, May 25, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Farm Plains (And possibly other areas) with Sand Shards.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/D sha=11+1+3 cri=8 earthp=11][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Critical Agility][Eremite's Zeal][Sand Shards][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor of Sanctity, Way of Perfection or Way of the master instead of Critical Agility
- Zealous Sweep, Pious Fury, Pious Haste or Signet of Pious Light instead of Eremite's Zeal
- "By Ural's Hammer!" if you have a low Ebon Vanguard rank
D/A Variant Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=D/A Mystic=8+1+3 Earthp=10+2 Shadow=12][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Way of Perfection][Eremite's Zeal][Sand Shards][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant or Blessed insignias
- Caster weapon and shield (+10 vs. Lightning damage is helpful against Charged Blacknesses)
- Perma staff
- Zealous Scythe of Enchanting. +5 energy inscription preferred.
- Grab preferred heroes. Use them to clear the grasping; luring each mob separately, making sure not to hit any Aatxe.
- If you have a Cupcake, Rock Candy of any kind or Essence of Celerity; you can leave your heroes in the Chamber and proceed to mountaints.
- If you do not have an IMS, you must clear the whole chamber with your heroes before proceeding to Plains (Note:you can use pious haste instead of signet of pious light for a short IMS)
- Avoid all the traps carefully, and avoid aggroing the Darkness.
- Once in Plains; kill the two closest Banished Dream Riders and ball up their spawning Mindblades, making sure to push them all against a wall.
- Once balled, run up to them. Cast Sand shards, EBSoH and start melee attacking them. When Sand Shards has recharged use it again than use Eremite's Zeal and By Ural's, followed by Sand Shards again when recharged and Eremite's Zeal once more.
- Maintain enchantments throughout for immunity to death.
- Not keeping SF up