This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Uses Mark of Insecurity to get an effect reminiscent of the old Fox's Promise Scythe.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Dervish ScytheMastery=12 CriticalStrikes=11+1+1 deadlyarts=6+1][Mark of Insecurity][Wearying Strike][Mystic Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Assassin's Remedy][Way of the Master][Dash][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivors Insignias.
- A 15^50, 20/20, +30hp Scythe.
- Optional: +5/20 Sword with a -5/20 +30hp shield for pressure and enchantments
- Hex your target with MoI.
- Use Wearying Strike → Mystic Sweep → Eremite's Attack to spike.
- Maintain Assassin's Remedy and Way of the Master. Cover Assassin's Remedy with Way of the Master since being immune to blind is arguably more important than critical hit chance.
- Res your teammates with res sig.
- Hex Removal.
- Standard melee counters.
- Enchantment removal.
- Rending Sweep.
- Crippling Sweep/Crippling Victory.
- Deaths Charge.