Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Uses Mark of Insecurity to get an effect reminiscent of the old Fox's Promise Scythe.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Dervish ScytheMastery=12 CriticalStrikes=11+1+1 deadlyarts=6+1][Mark of Insecurity][Wearying Strike][Mystic Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Assassin's Remedy][Way of the Master][Dash][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivors Insignias.
- A 15^50, 20/20, +30hp Scythe.
- Optional: +5/20 Sword with a -5/20 +30hp shield for pressure and enchantments
- Hex your target with MoI.
- Use Wearying Strike → Mystic Sweep → Eremite's Attack to spike.
- Maintain Assassin's Remedy and Way of the Master. Cover Assassin's Remedy with Way of the Master since being immune to blind is arguably more important than critical hit chance.
- Res your teammates with res sig.
- Hex Removal.
- Standard melee counters.
- Enchantment removal.
- Rending Sweep.
- Crippling Sweep/Crippling Victory.
- Deaths Charge.