Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 20 March 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This unconventional Assassin uses Critical Strikes with a scythe to manage energy and deal high packets of unblockable damage with each swing.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/D critic=12+1+1 scythe=12 shadow=3][Fox's Promise][Wearying Strike][Mystic Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Dash][Assassin's Remedy][Way of the Master][SHADOW WALK][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sundering/Vampiric (pick preference), Ebon, and Zealous (not completely needed) Scythes of Fortitude (and 1 scythe of enchanting, not required).
- Defensive set.
- Survivor's Insignias with Vitae.
- Maintain all of your buffs.
- Spike (or pressure) with Wearying → Mystic → Eremite's.
- Use Dash to attack kiting foes.
- Anti-melee hexes.
- Spirit Bond/Protective Spirit.
- Kiting, to a degree
- Enchantment removal.
- Death's Charge instead of Shadow Walk.
- Resurrection Signet for areas where it is useful (PvE, RA, etc.).
- Critical Agility and/or Aura of Holy Might for PvE use.
- Assassin's Remedy removes a condition before the attack hits. This means that conditions like weakness (from Wearying Strike) and blind (from anti-melee foes) are generally removed before the next hit.
- Be sure to have anti-melee hexes taken off of you ASAP; they can cause a miss that will in turn cause Fox's Promise to end.