Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 17:25, 24 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This unconventional Assassin uses Critical Strikes with a scythe to manage energy and deal high packets of damage with each swing. This uses short activating attacks rather than slower attacks such as Victorious Sweep to create a quick and deadly spike.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/D critic=12+1+1 scythe=12][Dark Apostasy][Wearying Strike][Mystic Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Dash][Assassin's Remedy][Way of the Master][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sundering/Vampiric (pick preference), Ebon, and Zealous (not completely needed) Scythes of Fortitude (and 1 scythe of enchanting, not required).
- Defensive set.
- Survivor's Insignias with Vitae.
- Maintain all of your buffs.
- Spike (or pressure) with Wearying → Mystic → Eremite's.
- Use Dash to attack kiting foes.
- Anti-melee hexes.
- Spirit Bond/Protective Spirit before removed.
- Kiting, to a degree
- Enchantment removal.
- Stone Sheath, Stoneflesh Aura, Dulled Weapon and to a lesser extent, Balanced Stance
- Assassin's Remedy removes a condition before the attack hits. This means that conditions like weakness (from Wearying Strike) and blind (from anti-melee foes) are generally removed before the next hit.