This build has been archived as of 20:28, 2010 September 1, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This build works with the high damage generated from a critical hit by a scythe and the fact a scythe can hit multiple targets. It gives the user a near total condition removal (except blind), plus a cheap Deep Wound and damage inflicter without its usual drawbacks and a consistent heal.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/dervi critic=12+1+3 scythe=12][Reap Impurities][Wearying Strike][Malicious Strike][Optional][Way of the Master][Assassin's Remedy][Way of the Assassin][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- It is recommended that you use Vanguard's Armor Guise with Nightstalker's Armor Leggings, Gloves and Shoes.
- Use a Sundering Scythe of Enchanting 20%, Damage +15% (while enchanted). The Soulbreaker is perfect.
- Maintain non-attack skills as long as possible.
- Use Wearying Strike at the start of a fight and whenever anyone with the condition comes near, follow it with Malicious Strike for weakness to be removed.
- Use Critical Defenses when necessary and possible and Malicious Strike whenever you need to renew it.
- Use Reap Impurities on someone who has a condition to regain health.
- Anything that takes off enchantments.
- Evasions, if people do use these against you it is recommended to choose a different target.
- Being blinded.
- Stone Sheath and Dulled Weapon both remove your ability to critical, destroying this build.
- You can swap Reap Impurities for Chilling Victory for more dps.
- You can swap Assassin's Remedy for Signet of Malice or a condition remover that takes away blindness.
- For the Optional slot:
- Critical Agility - With or without a high Sunspear rank this will make your Assassin very powerful.
- Critical Defenses - This is the recommended skill if you can't get Critical Agility but it loses effectiveness if the enemies are too spread out.
- Mystic Regeneration - Take two point out of Scythe Mastery and put 8 points into Earth Prayers. This is the recommended optional replacement for Critical Defenses. It has a very powerful constant healing effect.
- Guiding Hands - Put 3 points into Wind Prayers if there are enemies that will block your attacks.
- Critical Eye - If there are no or few enemies that will block your attacks.
- Other scythe attacks can be swapped in place of the current ones. If removing Malicious Strike, Critical Eye should be used in the optional spot.
- Possible inclusions to add a further boost to DPS are Critical Agility and/or Aura of Holy Might.
- With all the skills in place you will have a 70% chance of causing a critical hit.
- You will be able to make up to 4 hits while Critical Defenses lasts.
- The chance of getting at least 1 critical hit while attacking one person after 4 strikes is 99.2%.
- Weakness is applied after Wearying Strike hits and is taken away after the next Critical Hit is registered.