Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 20:28, 2010 September 1, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This build works with the high damage generated from a critical hit by a scythe and the fact a scythe can hit multiple targets. It gives the user a near total condition removal (except blind), plus a cheap Deep Wound and damage inflicter without its usual drawbacks and a consistent heal.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/dervi critic=12+1+3 scythe=12][Reap Impurities][Wearying Strike][Malicious Strike][Optional][Way of the Master][Assassin's Remedy][Way of the Assassin][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- It is recommended that you use Vanguard's Armor Guise with Nightstalker's Armor Leggings, Gloves and Shoes.
- Use a Sundering Scythe of Enchanting 20%, Damage +15% (while enchanted). The Soulbreaker is perfect.
- Maintain non-attack skills as long as possible.
- Use Wearying Strike at the start of a fight and whenever anyone with the condition comes near, follow it with Malicious Strike for weakness to be removed.
- Use Critical Defenses when necessary and possible and Malicious Strike whenever you need to renew it.
- Use Reap Impurities on someone who has a condition to regain health.
- Anything that takes off enchantments.
- Evasions, if people do use these against you it is recommended to choose a different target.
- Being blinded.
- Stone Sheath and Dulled Weapon both remove your ability to critical, destroying this build.
- You can swap Reap Impurities for Chilling Victory for more dps.
- You can swap Assassin's Remedy for Signet of Malice or a condition remover that takes away blindness.
- For the Optional slot:
- Critical Agility - With or without a high Sunspear rank this will make your Assassin very powerful.
- Critical Defenses - This is the recommended skill if you can't get Critical Agility but it loses effectiveness if the enemies are too spread out.
- Mystic Regeneration - Take two point out of Scythe Mastery and put 8 points into Earth Prayers. This is the recommended optional replacement for Critical Defenses. It has a very powerful constant healing effect.
- Guiding Hands - Put 3 points into Wind Prayers if there are enemies that will block your attacks.
- Critical Eye - If there are no or few enemies that will block your attacks.
- Other scythe attacks can be swapped in place of the current ones. If removing Malicious Strike, Critical Eye should be used in the optional spot.
- Possible inclusions to add a further boost to DPS are Critical Agility and/or Aura of Holy Might.
- With all the skills in place you will have a 70% chance of causing a critical hit.
- You will be able to make up to 4 hits while Critical Defenses lasts.
- The chance of getting at least 1 critical hit while attacking one person after 4 strikes is 99.2%.
- Weakness is applied after Wearying Strike hits and is taken away after the next Critical Hit is registered.