Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 20:28, 2010 September 1, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This build is very strong at giving casters hell and has the energy management to always use the combo on recharge (plus use Unsuspecting Strike/Caltrops a couple times during the downtime).
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assassin/dervish critic=10+1+2 dagger=11+1 shadow=8+1 wind=6][Beguiling Haze][Caltrops][Unsuspecting Strike][Lotus Strike][Twisting Fangs][Attacker's Insight][Feigned Neutrality][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Silencing Daggers, with +15% damage when over 50% Health and +5 Armor
- Vampiric Daggers, to do a bit more damage
- A Dagger set with Zealous +5 energy Daggers
- A spear + shield weapon set...the spear should have an increased Cripple duration mod and an increase Enchantment duration mod (this will help your Feigned Neutrality and also Caltrops outside of your standard attack chain); the shield should have +30 Health and whatever secondary mod you want (I favor reduced Blind duration)
- Clarity and Superior Vigor runes
- Keep Attacker's Insight up and when you see a key opportunity, interrupt and daze a caster with Beguiling Haze (or simply use it to apply the Daze), cripple them with Caltrops, and then use your 3 attacks in order. Unsuspecting Strike will be recharged by the time you complete Twisting Fangs and can be used again immediately if needed.
- It is also favorable to pre-crip a target before using Beguiling Haze as well. Especially on a Monk...if you cripple first and start pressuring with your regular attacks, you can then interrupt + daze them when they try to use condi removal, Guardian, or something of that nature.
- Immediately cast Feigned Neutrality and run away when it becomes apparent that you may be in danger.
- Anti-melee Hexes
(although, these counters only stop your attacks...you're still free to Daze + Cripple someone and let a teammate beat on that target)