Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 21:04, March 6, 2011 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build takes advantage of the great critical damage that a scythe can dish out along with a very reliable and fast recharging shadow step to suprise opponents.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Dervish CriticalStrikes=12+1+1 ScytheMastery=12][Aura of Displacement][Wearying Strike][Mystic Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Critical Eye][Way of the Master][Assassin's Remedy][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max Armor with Critical Strikes headpiece and Minor rune of Critical Strikes
- Best Vigor you can buy is required and the rest is down to user preference (whether you prefer more energy or health)
- Sundering or Cruel Scythe of Fortitude with "I have the power!" inscription or "Guided by fate" inscription (depending on energy level)
- Before engaging cast Way of the Master,Critical Eye and Assassin's Remedy.
- Choose a target (preferably a squishy) and shadow step with Aura of Displacement.
- Spike with your attack skills in order.
- Pressure targets with you quick activation skills and do not use Wearying Strike without a quick attack after or without Assassin's Remedy up as otherwise you will be weakened with your next attack.
- Resurrect fallen allies with Resurrection Signet.
No Current Major Variants