This build has been archived as of 21:04, March 6, 2011 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build takes advantage of the great critical damage that a scythe can dish out along with a very reliable and fast recharging shadow step to suprise opponents.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Dervish CriticalStrikes=12+1+1 ScytheMastery=12][Aura of Displacement][Wearying Strike][Mystic Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Critical Eye][Way of the Master][Assassin's Remedy][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max Armor with Critical Strikes headpiece and Minor rune of Critical Strikes
- Best Vigor you can buy is required and the rest is down to user preference (whether you prefer more energy or health)
- Sundering or Cruel Scythe of Fortitude with "I have the power!" inscription or "Guided by fate" inscription (depending on energy level)
- Before engaging cast Way of the Master,Critical Eye and Assassin's Remedy.
- Choose a target (preferably a squishy) and shadow step with Aura of Displacement.
- Spike with your attack skills in order.
- Pressure targets with you quick activation skills and do not use Wearying Strike without a quick attack after or without Assassin's Remedy up as otherwise you will be weakened with your next attack.
- Resurrect fallen allies with Resurrection Signet.
No Current Major Variants