Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build uses the health gain which is ensured by the use of Blood Bond to heal the user and surrounding Allies.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/N Dagg=12+3 Cri=10+1 Blood=8 Shadow=2+1+1] [optional][Black Mantis thrust][Jungle Strike][Blades of steel][Moebius Strike][Blood Bond][Critical eye][Heart of Shadow][/build] </pvxbig>
- The optional slot can be used for shadow refuge as a self-heal or Demonic flesh to dish out armor-ignoring damage
- Armor=Maxed Armor with best Vigor Rune you can afford; Mix of Survivors Insignia/Rune of vitae and radiant Insignia/ Rune of attunement that you have at least around 480 Health and 28 Energy.
- Weapons=Maxed daggers of Fortitude with a 15^50 Inscr. and 20% Chance of AP.
- Maintain critical eye as it is crucial for your Energy Management. - Look for a fitting target and cast Blood bond on it (Maintain it on him!) - Then attack with the skills 123. By then the average caster's health should be under 50% so that all skills recharge. - When low on health cast Heart of Shadow and then Shadow refuge before attacking again.
- Usual Anti-melee - Heavy Hex removal - Not maintaining critical eye and Blood bond
When you got really good healers in your Party Shadow refuge can be replaced with a res.